I want to know who you are… and I have no idea. Could you drop a line, and tell us who you are and what brought you ’round this way?
Places that really get my attention — and curiosity
- New Zealanders, I think around Wellington and Auckland?
- The Canadians who are in some bloody remote places — who are you, around Churchill, and especially, who the are you, my northernmost visitor from… I believe… around the Bathurst Inlet?
- The Icelander(s). Iceland is a place I very much want to visit… must be something about me and proximity to volcanoes…
- In Perth — ah, another city I so want to see… the world’s most remote capitol. Sounds like my kinda place.
- In Brisbane… oh wait, I have a pretty good idea who that is, Ms. Gingipants
- In China… around Chengdu? Gads, some of the best food I’ve ever had was in Chengdu. Sichuan is just about up there with Thai food, for me…
- Whoever you are in the Canary Islands…
- And, above all… whoever you are in the Russian (Siberian?) interior.
Get to know you?
It just goes to show, you never know who’s looking at your website.
I just love how global this medium is — people from all over the world, visiting this wee odd site and making my Clustrmap look like a bad case of chickenpox.
Should any of happen back, or, even, if you are one of my Eight Readers, I’d love to know who you are. Please drop a comment or an email, and have a fab day, wherever you are.
Clustrmaps rock, by the way
And, if you’d like your own Clustrmap, they’re easy, free, and really, really cool: