Anthony St. Clair, Travel Fiction Author & Craft Beer Writer
From business copywriting to craft beer features, travel writing to food blogging, I’ve worked as a copywriter, editor and online copy specialist since 2000. My credits include Beer West, The Register-Guard, CHIEF Supply, the BootsnAll Travel Network and more. I serve Eugene writers as the co-chair of the Mid-Valley Chapter of Willamette Writers (Oregon’s largest writers organization), and am a member of the Cascade Brewers Society, Freelancers Union and the BootsnAll Travel Network. I am also an award-winning homebrewer.
I started in online copywriting during the first dot-com boom, and never looked back. Businesses, publications and organizations appreciate the clarity I bring to their copywriting needs, marketing, and branding. They also appreciate how I fulfill assignments and projects on time, on message and on budget.
As a copywriter, blogger and editor, I love writing for businesses and other organizations, and specialize in business copywriting, craft beer, homebrew, travel, food, and the Pacific Northwest. I’m also at work on a new urban fantasy series of travel fiction, which thrills, delights and bewilders in the spirit of Douglas Adams, Tom Robbins and Terry Pratchett.
Countries and places traveled to include
- Scotland (Edinburgh, Inner Hebrides, Outer Hebrides, Glasgow, Inverness)
- Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Clifden, Connemara, Aran Islands)
- India (Benares/Varanasi, Kolkata/Calcutta, Bangalore, Goa, Mumbai/Bombay, Agra, New Delhi)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Chang, Nan, Trat)
- Cambodia (Siem Reap, Angkor Wat/Angkor Thom)
- Hong Kong
- China (Kunming, Lijiang, Chengdu)
- Tibet (Lhasa, Shugatse,Lhatse, Mt. Everest Base Camp)
- Nepal (Kathmandu)
- Australia (Queensland)
- Canada (British Columbia)
- Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Kobe, Osaka, Matsumoto, Yokohama)
- USA (Oregon, Washington, northern California, Montana, New Mexico, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, New Jersey, New York)
If you would like me to work on your project, please see copywriting services or for some ways we can work together.
When not at my Moleskine or computer, you’ll usually find me reading, cooking, brewing beer, or seeing what I can hack at with my jigsaw. Or, I’m off on adventures with my wife, knitter and violin teacher Jodie St. Clair, and our wee son.
Here’s to all the great stories out there to tell. What’s yours? Get in touch »